I thought I would do a short blog post on how to purchase multiple cards from my eBay store, KatyDids Cards. It’s not too hard, and here are the steps:
- Find the item you want to purchase. If it comes in multiples, like my cards do, highlight the number in the Quantity box, and put in how many you wish to purchase.
- Then, if you don’t want to buy any other cards in my store (but of course you do!) you can click the Buy It Now box and go through the dialogues there to pay with PayPal.
- If you do want to check out the other great cards and items I have in my store (well yeah!), then click the button to Add to Cart, and hit the back button on your browser to take you back to my store categories. Then when you’ve found more items you want to buy, keep adding them to your cart.
- Once you’re done filling your cart, hit the Proceed to Checkout button, and simply follow your usual routine to pay using PayPal.
- This allows you to make just one payment via PayPal (not multiples), and streamlines the whole process for both of us!
Here’s how the screen looks when adding things to your Shopping Cart:
Two more Treasuries! It’s always such a pleasure to be included in a creative Treasury on Etsy, not the least of reasons is that it encourages me to seek outside my box, as it were, and discover things I might not find otherwise.
Today my wonderful Cowboy Couple card is included in this Treasury: Rodeo, which is full of all things Western.
And my New Moon Bunny fabric block is included in an eclectic group titled Monday Loves:
A fun Treasury on Etsy today features one of my cards, a lovely image by artist Roy Best. The Treasury has a fox hunting theme, if you’re into horses and riding to the hounds, stop by and check it out! Here’s my card, you can find it in my Etsy Store:
Another of my cards was featured in a lovely lunar Treasury on Etsy today, titled Moon, by Nadiah Abuswai. In it you’ll find rings, necklaces, even a wall clock! And my cute Bunny Moon card too:
A white rabbit dreams under a crescent moon shaped like a sailing ship.
One of my cards was featured in a charming Treasury on Etsy today, highlighting all things Irish Setter! It’s titled My Big Beautiful Irish Setter, and includes prints, jewelry, a weathervane, and of course, my greeting card. Stop by and check it out if you’re a fan of these wonderful dogs.
This great Etsy Treasury, Flown The Coop, includes a host of fun chicken-themed items, including one of my favorite cards made from a vintage photograph, showing a little girl holding her pet rooster by her side. If you’re a fan of all things poultry, step on over to Etsy and check it out!
The card featured in this Treasury today is one of my very favorite images in my Etsy store. It’s from a vintage Victorian greeting card, published by the Louis Prang company back in the late 1800s. In it we can see two Ruby Throated Hummingbirds competing for the nectar of a flower with a large yellow butterfly. It’s been included in the Etsy Treasury Day Dream, when you get a chance, drift on over and check it out, full of good things!