I thought I would do a short blog post on how to purchase multiple cards from my eBay store, KatyDids Cards. It’s not too hard, and here are the steps:
- Find the item you want to purchase. If it comes in multiples, like my cards do, highlight the number in the Quantity box, and put in how many you wish to purchase.
- Then, if you don’t want to buy any other cards in my store (but of course you do!) you can click the Buy It Now box and go through the dialogues there to pay with PayPal.
- If you do want to check out the other great cards and items I have in my store (well yeah!), then click the button to Add to Cart, and hit the back button on your browser to take you back to my store categories. Then when you’ve found more items you want to buy, keep adding them to your cart.
- Once you’re done filling your cart, hit the Proceed to Checkout button, and simply follow your usual routine to pay using PayPal.
- This allows you to make just one payment via PayPal (not multiples), and streamlines the whole process for both of us!
Here’s how the screen looks when adding things to your Shopping Cart: